Friday, April 3, 2009

Turbo Jam

After having my daughter almost three months ago I have literally jumped up 6 pants sizes. She weighed 10 lbs and 3 0z and I was HUGE during my pregnancy. I honestly don't think I will ever get to what I weighed when I got married even though thats my goal. But I would at least like to get to a point where people stop asking me when my baby is due!!! So Monday I started working out to Turbo Jam. I will track my progress every Monday. So far I think I've been pretty faithful besides the things I have eaten. Working out makes me hungrier and crave sweets. I ate so many brownies Tuesday that it ruined any workout I had done up to that point. So I've decided to try and exercise more where I don't have to change my lifestyle. Its just not in my budget to cook all natural healthy meals. Yesterday, I worked out three times so just be praying with me on some results!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've joined the blog world. Looking forward to see how the Turbo Jam works out for you. I may have to try it myself. I'm missing ya'll tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have a blog!! Good luck with Turbo Jam, and I will be praying with you that you get out of it what you would like ! Hope you have a great day and talk to ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete