Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moving On Up

Oh yeah...that's right. My entire family is becoming famous...haha. First last weekend after church we went to help shoot a commercial for my cousin who is running for Senator. The babies would have been in it but they ended up sleeping the whole time. We even had to sign a model release form. It only took about 20 minutes but it was still a neat little experience. Then I found out last night that the girl who took the kids pictures had won the photo contest with my daughter's picture. How neat is that? So now that photo will be displayed at Art in the Park on Sunday which is part of the Labor Day weekend festivities. So I've been joking to my husband about how we are all becoming famous and moving up in society. Just something quick I wanted to share. I'm not sure how the commercial will look but I do know that my daughter is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to go see her picture displayed as the winning photo!

1 comment:

  1. You have been given an award! Come over to my blog to claim it!

    ReplyDelete