Monday, December 20, 2010

This Week

This week I am trying really hard to get my house in order. I don't expect it to be perfect by the end of the week but I at least expect to be able to walk through a room without tripping over something. I made out a list last night of things to do every day. I am excited about today because I have completed almost my entire list for the day except for 2 things. I purposely spread it out so not to feel overwhelmed and by taking advice of some organization books I have read.
Like, you didn't mess it all up in one day so you aren't going to be able to clean it in one day.

I'm hoping to start some on tomorrows list because I will be gone for most of the day. The only problem now is my back is already hurting. I've been going to the chiropractor for awhile now so it is getting better. I'm going this afternoon in fact. Hopefully I will blog about my progress each day so I can let my blog hold me accountable. I have listed a different room for each day of the week along with a few other things. But each room has a detailed list of things that have to be done. So probably a boring read for you if you are reading this but I am mainly doing these blogs for myself :) Maybe I'll add some interesting stuff to it throughout the week

1 comment:

  1. May the force be with you!

    It will be so nice when your kids are old enough to clean. If mine didn't, I don't know how I would do it.

    ReplyDelete