Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shutterfly

I absolutely love the shutterfly website. I encourage you to go sign up an account if you don't have one. So far I have never ordered anything that wasn't free or a major discount. They are always sending me codes for discounts and then occasionally I get free offers! I just redeemed my FREE 50 prints. All I had to pay was s & h which totaled out to be $3.08. I can't order 50 prints and have it delivered to my mailbox anywhere for that.

Also, since I have joined shutterfly I have been able to order two free photo books. These are hardback books that you create to be any way you want to be. They end up being around $10 after s&h but it is so worth it to me. They would cost around $30 to make and that's before the shipping costs. Since I've started reading these couponing websites and freebies4mom I get so excited when I get free things. I'd probably be excited just to get a free pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment