Friday, March 11, 2011

Life Changer

I am ready! There are so many thoughts running through my head right now. They are caused by moment after moment that just keeps building up. And here is the conclusion I have come to. I always want more in my walk with God. It will never be good enough until I no longer have the oppurtunity to make a difference.And then it still won't be good enough I just will no longer be able to change how I chose to live out this life. And the problem is that I have held back for too long. I don't care anymore about watching what I say so as not to offend anyone. Jesus comes right out and tells us that is exactly what is going to happen. Is a few not very filling friendships worth someone possbily not going to Heaven. I know I can't be the judge of who is and who isn't but I do know what the bible CLEARLY states will keep us from entering into Heaven. And to be honest, I am watching people I care about live these things out daily. So here it is. I am stepping up to the plate. I am giving it all to God because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no way I can do this in my own strength. I will lose friends, I will lose some relationships with family but I can no longer be worried about the things of this world. My ultimate goal is to live a life pleasing to God.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. Give 'em Jesus. They'll thank you for it later

    ReplyDelete