Monday, March 28, 2011

Money from Home Part 2

I get so excited over legit websites that I have found. I found this one at the end of January but I wanted to wait until I tried to cash in my points before I talked about it. This website is strictly an all survey website. They send me emails to let me know when I have a new survey available. I signed up on Jan. 29 and on Feb. 28 I had enough points that I could redeem in for a $10 gift card which I redeemed for Carraba's restaraunt and I received it in the mail on Saturday. So it took me a month to get enough points for a $10 gift card. Please keep in mind that this does take time. And that's something I've had on my hands here lately with not being able to do much because of my back. You won't qualify for every survey but now you know there is another option out there if you have some free time or even while watching a movie you can sit down and take a survey to build up some points. Unfortunately right now the company is not doing any new member referrals so I actually have no idea if that means they aren't accepting new members or they just aren't going to give me the points for referring someone. But if you want to check it out it called MySurvey. On another note I also received a $20 gift card in the mail on Saturday for another rewards thing I did. Needless to say I was ecstatic about having $30 in gift cards in my mail over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment