Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FAIL

Well one of my fears was putting my failures out there as far as this weight loss journey. But maybe if I put it out there it will help me try harder. Last week I took this quiz where my results were that I am an emotional eater. And that is so true. I'm sure I already knew that though.

It's just comforting to sit down and enjoy whatever your comfort food is after a stressful day. So with that being said it's only 1:30 on Tuesday afternoon and I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained my three pounds back. I have had some really stressful two days so far and I'm not really anticipating the week looking up at much. So I've just drank and ate whatever. The only good thing I did was work out yesterday. So I just wanted to share that with you so far. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment