Monday, October 24, 2011

One pound

One pound and unfortunately it was in the opposite direction. Yup, I gained one pound. But to be honest I really thought it was going to be more than that. I had a couple of days where I had headaches so I drank lots of caffeine (coke) and then halfway through the week I skipped one day in working out and then that was all she wrote as the saying goes. I haven't worked out since. I was hoping to REALLY get back on track this week but, I woke up with a headache again this morning. So not only am I not going to work out with a headache but I drank some coke and snacked on cheez-its with for breakfast. I am however going to have a healthy lunch. Supper will not be so healthy however. I am trying a new recipe for creamy enchiladas. If its good I will let you know.
So I'm obviously struggling with this weight loss thing. I know several people who are doing these Body by Vi shakes or something like that. But to be honest I really enjoy the herbalife shakes and it cost about a third of the body by vi shakes. But I also don't want to be doing shakes the rest of my life. That's why I am really trying to not necessarily diet but just making a whole lifestyle change. I realized this morning that even that area needs to be given over to God. The whole reason Im not losing weight has just been my inability to not give in to temptation or just doing what is easiest. So Im going to be praying that God shows me ways to be healthier and to overcome my temptations. I'm also praying for a complete healing from headaches. I have been struggling with these for about 7 or 8 years now. So I would appreciate prayers for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment