Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Weekend

I lost 2 more pounds. I am happy about it but at the same time I didn't lose any weight last week so that still makes me feel blah. But I am five pounds away from my first goal which will make my weight loss a total of 12 pounds.
I just wanted to throw that side note in before I started talking about our weekend. It was a pretty full and eventful weekend. Friday night Brads mom had offered to keep Talan so we didn't have to take both babies to the Hampton Cove yard sale. Well, Friday afternoon my eye started bothering me with this thing it does every year. I had already removed my contacts but my eye gets extremely red, starts burning, and is watering non stop. And I have very sensitive eyes. They start watering if I even think about something like that. So we were originally planning on going to eat dinner Friday night and I thought we would be turning in very early to rest up for getting up so early on Saturday. That of course never happened. But we did end up getting to go eat dinner by ourselves while Brad's mom and dad watched both babies. Unfortunately, our service stunk, we didn't get hardly anything we asked for, Brad spilled his entire drink all across the table and in my lap and seat...haha...and now Brad has vowed that we will never eat at Ruby Tuesdays again.
So then we get up Saturday and I look for hours with one eye and a headache with the hopes of finding some baby clothes and end up with hardly ANY. It was a let down. Then we come home and I got to take a three hour nap but I woke up and still had a horrible headache and we already had plans that some friends were coming over. We ended up in Scottsboro eating pizza and playing games with some friends and Brad's brother. It turned out to be a pretty nice evening. Then after a screaming baby all night long we went to church, a birthday dinner, and then Brad went to go shoot some guns with some other people and we finally came home. So.....that along with some other details I didn't mention Im not sure I would say it was a pleasant weekend. I enjoyed doing the yard sale with my husband until my head hurt too bad and it did get better by the time we started playing games that night.

1 comment:

  1. 2 lbs. is good. You'll have weeks that you don't lose anything, especially if it's time for your cycle. WW says 1-2 lbs. lost per week is a very healthy weight loss that is more likely a long term weight loss. I think I've finally set some long term goals for myself. I'm gonna put up a blog post about them. Wouldn't put them on FB, but hardly anyone reads my blog.....
    Sorry you didn't have a very good weekend. I felt bad not staying in the house and helping with the babies, but I didn't feel like I could miss Mason's shooting his new bow and arrow for the first time, plus that was the special activity that he chose for his birthday, so I felt like I'd be skipping out on part of his b'day celebration. Hope you have a much better week.

    ReplyDelete