Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday morning excitement!

Well, it is now Monday so I can officially say that I have lost 5 pounds! I am so excited. Im hoping this is even more motivation for me to continue and try and lose weight. I usually weigh every Monday but I decided to get on the scale Friday and I saw that I had lost 3 pounds. But I didn't want to get too excited about it until after the weekend which is usually when I eat the worse. So now I have 8 more pounds to go to get to my first goal. Then I will be what I was when I found out I was pregnant with Talan. Hopefully at that point I will be able to wear my wedding rings. It has been almost 2 years since I've been able to wear them. And we've been married for three! I have given myself until May 15 to get there. Thats a good ways away so surely I can do it by then. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Hopefully, I'll see some good results. I'm trying not to be frustrated that I've gained a couple of pounds since my steroid shot on Thursday. Hoping and praying that is just fluid and it will come off quickly. I'd love to have a big weight loss my first week.

    ReplyDelete