Monday, May 24, 2010

Cookies and Chicken

Today I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for the very first time. I didn't include a picture because we all know what cookies look like. And they were so good. And the recipe made a lot of cookies. The recipe said it would make 60 cookies. I didn't have that many but I probably made mine bigger than what they did. And for the first time I now know why people like to eat cookie dough. While I was waiting to put the cookies in the oven I was wondering if they were going to be good so I thought if I tried the batter I would get an idea. Well.....I ended up having to hurry up and wash the bowl out so I would quit eating it! Definitley a winner recipe.
On another note I was cooking a chicken breast for our chicken quesadillas for supper and I wanted to do it really simple. I heated up some olive oil and sprinkled salt and pepper on the chicken. It was one of the tastiest pieces of chicken I have ever tried. I cant belive how something so simple could be so yummy. And it just looked really pretty too. That will probably be a new regular way I cook chicken. Not too fattening either.

No comments:

Post a Comment