Saturday, May 29, 2010

Therapist

I must be going crazy. Well, not really but life catches up to you sometimes. Or more like passes you by and you cant catch up. But now I am beginning to see why people have therapists. They aren't always crazy, or completley lonely or kept something buried that their mom or dad did years ago. True there are those cases but then there are the cases like me. Just think, if I had a therapist I could just let out every single thing that bothers me. They dont know me and they dont know the people involved in my life. And then I would have absolutely no worries about them telling just one person who then of course tells just one person and so on and so on. And I could just go on and on and on about whatever I want to. And in my dream world its with NO interruptions or judgement. And if they are judging I dont really know them so I dont care. Its like a best friend that you dont have to feel guilty for spilling the beans on an argument with a spouse or friend. (Of course this friend doesn't come cheap!) Maybe I will start another blog under a different identity...just an idea. But for now I will just rant to myself and make this headache even bigger.

2 comments:

  1. :( Sorry you're so frustrated and that you have a headache. Let me know if there is some way I can help. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Just completely laying EVERYTHING on someone who won't tell, and can't be suaded by your opinion because they don't know the people. AND, they can talk back with advice. Find one. Haha.

    ReplyDelete