Sunday, May 23, 2010

Something to think on

I love to read. I always have and if its a good book I hate to put it down. My books of choice have definitley changed over the last few years. I now read Fictional Christain but I am about to start looking at reading real life stories about Christians out in the world. But a few days ago I was reading a book and a character said something that I suppose I have known to be true but its not something I have ever really thought about. She was talking about living our lives as Christians and how Jesus sacrificed his earthly body so we are the only earthly bodies He has to use. What a revelation it was to read that! Of course we know that but is it something we ever think about? He NEEDS us to do the works that the Father has for us to do. Are we willing to do that for Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment