Friday, June 4, 2010

Chicken Fettucini

So last night I ventured out to try a new recipe. And the end result.... It was really just ok. It was kind of bland with not much taste. It was chicken cooked in a creamy sauce with seasoning, garlic, tomatoes and onion. And honestly, Im surprised with all the stuff it had in it that it was so bland. But I drowned mine in parmesan (which is how I eat my spaghetti) and I enjoyed it that way. I really love cooking and haven't had that much experience. So its getting to be kind of a downer that the last several recipes I have tried have not turned out that good. I know thats all part of it but I wish I could look at a recipe and know if its something I think will taste really good. I do think once I have been cooking regularly and trying new stuff that I will eventually be able to do that. So the end verdict is my husband agreed it tasted like it didn't have any sauce so it is not something we will be eating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment