Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Well, we had a pretty enjoyable weekend. Brad was out of town last week and got home Friday afternoon. I met him at his moms and we spent the evening there with our niece that comes in about every other weekend. Then Saturday we really didn't do much of anything until we had our date night. We dropped our daughter off with my sister and then took our son to my mamaws. Date nights are very hard to pull off now because I'm nursing. We went out to dinner and then we went back to mamaws so I could feed the baby and then we went to watch a movie. We saw The Karate Kid and I enjoyed it. It was funny and the only thing I can remember that was bad in it was there were three cuss words in it. But other than that it was a decent movie and pretty funny. It was 1030 by the time the movie was over so it was around 11 when we headed home. Needless to say we were pooped by the time we got home.
Today is Father's Day and we cooked out after church at Brad's mom and dads. We had steak and chicken and grilled vegetables. But the rest of the day was very uneventful and boring. The Nascar race was on all day (VERY BORING) and then while being forced to watch this half of the men fell asleep. So we had a nice date but other than that a pretty uneventful weekend and I have zero pictures. I'm not so good at taking pics anymore. And right now I just want to go to bed...but that doesn't look like its coming anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment