Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stuffed Shells

I tried another new recipe tonight. It was spinach stuffed pasta shells. It wasn't bad but it was just kind of bland. I would eat it again but I think I probably wont be making it again. Maybe if I came across another recipe of it that looked like it would have more flavor. I did take a pic if anyone wants to see it. We will be eating it tomorrow night as well. It being just the two of us really eating we almost always have leftovers with stuff like that. Usually when I make chicken or porkchops I only cook however many pieces I think we will eat.

So any other news to share? Nope...not really. I had gained a few pounds back and I really need to start working hard on losing some more. You know, before I dont have the chance anymore ;). And thats all for now because this post is even boring me just writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment