Sunday, June 6, 2010

FINALLY!

I have finally (for the most part) achieved the first thing I was really after by losing weight. Besides such obvious reasons one of the biggest reasons I wanted to lose weight was so I could wear my wedding bands again. It has been about 2 years since I have been able to wear them. Over 2 years actually and we've only been married for over 3 years. That means I got to wear my rings for a little over a year! It was just shortly into my pregnancy with Talan that I was no longer able to wear them. And the one time I got them on after I had Talan my fingers started hurting so bad after just a couple of hours that I had to take them off. Well, I have now had them on all day and I also wore them Tuesday night. The reason I say (for the most part) is because I haven't slept in them yet. I dont know if I feel like thats something I will be able to do yet but we will see soon I hope. So for now I am one happily married woman! At least I feel more like a married woman when I have my rings on....Silly probably but I dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment